- Builder Baglietto S.p.A.
- LOA 52.30 M – 171.5’
- Beam 9.50 M – 31’
- Draft 2.70 M – 8.8’
- Gross tonnage 497 GT
- Power 2 X CAT C32 – 2 x 1.081 kW (1,470 HP) or
- Hybrid package:
- main generators 2 x CAT 7.1 variable speed, 180 ekW
- electric engines /shaft generator 2 X 150 kW
- lithium ion battery pack 198 kWh (UP TO 594 kWh)
- Top speed 16.0 kn
- Cruising speed 11.0 kn
- Range at AT 11,0 kn 4,500 nm (dsl)
- Staterooms 5 cabin for 10 guest
DESCRIPTION: The motor-yacht T52 Hybrid, designed by Francesco Paszkowski, represents the evolution of the Baglietto’s traditional line, preserving its most classical stylistic features, but reinterprets it while also making room for innovation. The yacht – below 500 GT – is equipped with a standard hybrid propulsion system that will allow to choose a more efficient navigation mode, reducing both costs and environmental impact.
When cruising in electrical diesel mode, the T52 Hybrid has a range of up to 7,600 nm, and will be able to remain at anchor up to 10 hours relying on the batteries only. Her two CAT C32 engines, however, allow her to reach a maximum speed of 16 knots and a range of 4,500 nm at 11 knots.